St Peter's Surgery Online Services
NB: When using the online services please read the instructions given on each screen carefully. Parents / Guardians of children or young people under the age of 16 can not register "on-line", they need to obtain a username and password from reception.
Practice Online Services Access - Statement of Provision & Intent
The practice is committed to taking advantage of new technology and systems where appropriate to:
- Improve patient services and access to those services
- Improve both internal and external communications - publicise and promote our online services via this website, waiting room leaflets and posters and the Patient Reference Group
- Continue the move towards becoming a paperless practice
Currently the practice:
- Provides a dedicated open access Practice website contains the on-line services portal.
- Uses the NHS Number as the primary identifier in all NHS clinical correspondence issued by the practice
- Updates the summary care record
- Uses the electronic transfer of records facility (known as GP2GP) when available
- Uses the NHS electronic prescription service
Currently patients are able to:
Basic access - apply online or via reception
- Book, view, amend, cancel and print appointments online
- Order, view and print a list of their repeat prescriptions for necessary drugs, medicines or appliances online.
- View, export or print any summary information from their records relating to current medications (inc. recent past repeat medications), allergies, adverse reactions and immunisations.
Advanced Access - apply via reception
- View your detailed coded medical record. You will need to apply for advanced access to be able to view online, export or print detailed coded information medical record information - PLEASE ASK AT RECEPTION.
For the Future
- Access to medical records will be improved and developed